Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's amazing that two months ago, I had no clue about anything that was going on up here in the Beaufort Sea and Mackenzie Delta. And now, I have learned about the many processes that are ongoing up here. It's amazing. There is so much on this planet to learn, so much. I want to learn it all. It's also amazing how in this modern developed world we live in, how inefficient we can be sometimes in our endeavors. I realized this at work over the past couple days as I was the minute taker for a two day meeting.

When I was at the gym tonight, I knew four of the other people who were working out! I love samll towns! I also played squash for the first time today. SO fun, but my arm and butt really hurt right now.

I need to retire, I'm zonked. Is that a word?

p.s. I'm watching the National on CBC, and they just had a story about 'nasal irrigation'. I learned that when you have a cold, it can be good to clear your nasal passage with a teapot thing, pouring saltwater through your nose. Too weird, but I just learned something new!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saltwater to get rid of a stuffy nose eh...interesting. Squash is the hardest sport ever. I played and I was sweating so much I had to take a shower after... I could feel salt crystals forming on my skin. I like that saltwater tidbit.