Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fotographia from Queretaro state, Nayarit State, and Oaxaca States!


Believe it or not, this time, I'm travelling without a camera. It feels liberating actually. But the good folks who I have met along the way have sent me a couple photos here and there, and so to you I share!


Peña de Bernal - just outside Queretaro - a friend and I hiked to the top!
Wow, these were spectacularly flavoured little stuffed corn pockets of wonder. Gorditas!
underwater snorkling fun in the Marietas Islands

My Chirstmas date - Tricia - and I exploring the caves of Isles de Maritas
Amazing new buddies from Mexico City - Mariana and Marian, at Hierve del Agua, Oaxaca state
Mezcal anyone? My friends Hermano, Mariana, Kim, Me, and above are Marian and Juan
Swimming in the pools at Hieve del Agua, feeling like I'm at the edge of the world
San Pancho beach - where I spent Christmas

San Pancho art!

Veggie Quesadilla magic at the market in San Pancho
Seeing double at Monte Alban - ancient Zapotec ruins

headstands with ancient civilizations


El Tule, just outside Oaxaca City. This tree is claimed to be the widest tree in the world! Its second only in size to California's general sherman. It is 11m in diameter, 42m high, and about 1500 years old!

No comments: