Monday, February 20, 2012

You are a Tasmanian Devil...

Another train trip. Crossing beautiful countryside, striking up intrigueing conversation.

And one more wonderful day in Melbourne, again leaving me wanting more: stumbled upon the city's sustainability festival, was impressed by their well organized and popular bicycle valet, oh, and achem, the amazing local foods, envrionmental NGOs, and interesting workshops and talks, all for free. Next I met checked out the CERES centre (click that link!!) an amazing space for environmental education, and so much more.

I met Otesha Australia there! Weee! They are a great bunch of folks...

And after a day long (really super cool) ferry ride, I'm in Tasmania! Staying with a couple Tasmanians! Oh, and a nice dutch cycle tourist that I chatted with a bunch on the ferry.

And I saw Penguins tonight!

Too many exclamation points for one blog post. It must be time to sleep. Tomorrow - poppy and I hit the road for real!

No comments: