Monday, June 29, 2009

RIP Bluey Q

Stolen.

After all the kilometers it took me, meeting wondrous people and have amazing adventures, my partner in crime, fondly known as Bluey Q, is all gone. It makes me really sad, and I fear that negative memories will be what is remembered from this time. Over the past two months, my trust and faith in the kindness of human beings, strangers and friends alike, has grown so much. I feel like in one night my trust came crashing down. But, stronger then before, friends, teammates, and strangers are rallying around me to help me finish my adventures well. I will journey to Victoria tomorrow, then Salt Spring Island, still on bicycle wheels, just on borrowed ones. My mind has to power to think what it desires about my bicycle being stolen, so I will continue to try to reflect on the wonderful times that I have had, and be thankful for all that I have been

Given.

No comments: